1. The present website (the “Site”) is the exclusive property of NEWSOURCING, with offices in Rua General Firmino Miguel N.º 5 – 10º A 1600-100 Lisboa, Portugal, under the single registration and legal person number 503 988 014.
5. Without prejudice of other penalties prescribed by law or in the present Terms and Conditions, breach by the User of any rule of use will result in automatic cession of all respective rights he may have been granted, the User also being obliged to immediately destroy all copies of downloaded or printed materials that he owns or controls.
6. The contents of this Site are protected by Portuguese and international law concerning intellectual and industrial property. Except for duly identified occasional cases, NEWSOURCING owns or holds an exploitation license for all contents composing the present Site, including the domain name www.newsourcing.pt, the brand “NEWSOURCING”, and all other designs, logotypes, texts, images, and audio and video materials. It is not allowed, inclusively, to exhibit, reproduce, distribute, alter, transmit or use the contents in any way, for any public of commercial purpose, without previous and explicit consent, in written form, from NEWSOURCING. The User may, however, copy or print pages from the present Site as long as the same are not changed in any way, are destined to strictly personal purposes, and as long as references to source and other author’s right reserve mentions are not removed (ex. “© 2014 NEWSOURCING”).
7. Any information or other contents that the User transmits to this Site, either through electronic mail, message to a discussion group, sending files or other way, will be considered non-confidential and non-reserved. By transmitting these contents to the Site, the User accepts that NEWSOURCING may use them for the purposes it chooses, with no need of further explicit consent from the User.
8. Using this Site is explicitly forbidden for illegal purposes or any other ends that can be deemed hurtful for the image of NEWSOURCING. Usurping, counterfeiting, profiting from usurped or counterfeit contents, illegitimate identification and unfair competition will be civilly or criminally punished.
9. NEWSOURCING offers the contents of the present Site exclusively for general information and does not guarantee its exactitude, quality, precision, timeliness or integrity. Access and navigation in the present Site will be done at the risk and on behalf of the User and does not establish any sort of contractual relationship between the latter and NEWSOURCING.
10. NEWSOURCING does not guarantee that access to this Site is uninterrupted or free from errors, viruses or any other hurtful material or that the server in which it is lodged is free from viruses or any other hurtful agent.
11. NEWSOURCING reserves the right to make changes and corrections, suspend or close the Site when it deems appropriate, with no need of previous warning to any User or entity. NEWSOURCING does not undertake any liability for damages arising from eventual situations of impossibility, delay, suspension or interruption of access to the Site as a result of technical failure or other motives.
12. The User agrees not to transmit to this Site contents that are illicit, menacing, accusing, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, pornographic, profane or any other that may constitute or encourage illicit conduct. NEWSOURCING explains that it does not previously filter or monitor contents transmitted to this Site by users/third parties. Nevertheless, if it is notified of the existence of any illicit or inappropriate contents in the Site, NEWSOURCING may investigate the allegation and determine the deletion of said contents.
13. This Site contains links to third-party websites. These links are provided solely for User convenience and accessibility. NEWSOURCING does not endorse the contents of any of those websites and is not responsible for the contests thereof, namely the exactitude and timeliness of contents, privacy policies or the respective conditions of use. Accessing and visiting any of those third-party websites are at the entire risk of the user. It is up to the User to take the due caution to protect himself against viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other potentially destructive software, as well as to protect the respective information, as he deems appropriate.
14. NEWSOURCING will cooperate fully with all competent authorities to supervise and apply the Law and can even reveal the identity of the User or help identify and/or find any person wanted by said authorities.
15. The User commits not to interfere or try to interfere with the good operation of this Site nor to access or try to access, without consent to do so, data that does not belong to him.
16. Any attempt to change information, load information or any other action that may damage or jeopardise the integrity of the system will be punished according to the legislation in force.
17. The User acknowledges and accepts that NEWSOURCING may monitor or authorise a third party to monitor access to this Site in order to detect illicit activities, namely computer-related crimes stated in Law n.º 109/2009, of September 15th (Cybercrime Act).
1. When accessing or subscribing any of the functionalities available on the Site, NEWSOURCING may have the need to collect some of the User’s personal data for further mailing of information or providing explanations/services.
3. Without prejudice of the provisions of the following paragraph, personal data collected in this Site will in no case be made available, sold, shared or revealed to third parties, nor used for any other purposes than those described in the moment of their introduction, except if: (a) NEWSOURCING obtained previous User consent; or (b) NEWSOURCING is forced to do so by law.
4. The User hereby accepts that his personal data can be communicated to subcontracted entities to process data, as long as confidentiality and compatibility with the purposes of said collection is guaranteed.
5. There are other kinds of information, in this case non-personal and non-individualised, that NEWSOURCING records only to help keep the Site useful and guarantee a good navigation experience to those visiting it. This is information recorded normally and by default through the Internet browser window, such as the Internet protocol address through which users accessed the Site, the Interned address of the website that brought them directly to the Site, the most visited Site pages, the type of browser, operating system, etc.
6. Those under 18 years old must obtain parent or guardian authorisation before accessing or providing personal data to the Site.
7. The User acknowledges and accepts that personal data collection will occur in open networks, hence said personal data are at risk of being seen and used by unauthorised third parties.
8. NEWSOURCING may periodically place “cookies” in the User’s computer, so as to be able to identify the use made by visitors. A "cookie" is a small information file that websites send to the hard disk of the computers that access them and they are meant for the computer to memorise certain information concerning Internet sites, which eases access thereto and loading thereof whenever the User visits them. By indicating how and when visitors use the Site, this information helps NEWSOURCING improve it. It is possible to configure most browsers in order to be notified about receiving a cookie and even block its entry into your system. However, refusing cookies in the website you are visiting may result in impossibility of accessing some areas within the Site or receiving customised information.
9. After collecting personal data, NEWSOURCING will treat and keep and maintain it until otherwise directed or until the law requires deletion thereof. Keeping said information allows NEWSOURCING to continue providing customised services without interruptions.
Rua General Firmino Miguel N.º 5 – 10º A
1600-100 Lisboa, Portugal
Or by e-mail: email@example.com